- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- October 16, 2019
$13.34 ph + commission
Delivers professional and meticulous Hair styling, make-up, and nail services to TSpa guests. Promotes and educates guests on all spa products meeting or exceeding all retail expectations.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must have successfully completed a Cosmetology course from an accredited school and currently licensed in the State of Washington.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in a full service Salon providing haircuts, styling, bridal, and special occasion up-do’s, deep conditioning treatments, coloring, etc. for men, women, and children.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience performing manicures and pedicures on natural and gel nails.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience applying false eye lashes (strip style).
- Minimum of six (6) months experience applying makeup.
- Prior experience providing straight shaves for gentlemen preferred.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Washington State Cosmetology License.
- Knowledge of all current trends and styles.
- Must submit a portfolio/look book demonstrating the applicants hair styling and makeup skills; look book to be presented during interview.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends and/or holidays.