QCC/EVS Custodian II
QCC/EVS Custodian II
- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Closing Date:
- August 19, 2019
Responsible for deep and spot cleaning of carpet, scrubbing, stripping, waxing, and buffing of all types of hard wood floors. Performs all dusting above10 feet, to include ceilings. Cleaning of glass surfaces and decorative artwork, fabric, metal, wood, glass, and acrylic. Operates and cleans custodial equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.*If applicant does not meet this education requirement, employer will allow six (6) months from date of hire to meet job requirement, as a condition of employment.
- Minimum of one (1) year related custodial work experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year working experience using commercial cleaning solvents and chemicals.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience using auto scrubbers, carpet extractors, scissor lifts, burnishers (propane and electric), swing buffers, pressure washers, and various window cleaning equipment.
- This position is considered “safety sensitive” and will be required to undergo periodic drug/alcohol testing.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license, posses a clear driving record, and meet the organizations insurance criteria.
- Applicants will be required to successfully pass a “medium level” agility exam determining if physically capable of performing the needed tasks of the position.
- Must attend training and/or continuing education as assigned by Gaming Facilities Operations Manager.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of customer service to guests, VIP's, and co-workers.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Must be flexible to work all sites, the Tulalip Resort Casino, Quil Ceda Creek Casino, and Bingo.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be available to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must have a successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.