- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, Washington, US
- Rate of Pay:
- $21.72 per hour
- Closing Date:
- January 30, 2023
Responsible for providing outstanding guest service while overseeing the Communications function and supervising the Communications Department team members.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Management or supervisory course through accredited university, community college, in-house training, and/or Tribal Enterprise Management Certificate preferred.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access programs. (Test required).
- Ability to compose routine business correspondence, i.e., letters, memorandums, spreadsheets, etc. (Test required)
- Must be able to type 40 wpm. (Test required)
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience answering high volume phones, preferably in a call center.
- Minimum of three (3) years guest service experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years work experience in Hotel Reservations.
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience preferably within the Hospitality industry.
- Practical experience with Micros Opera preferred.
- Must adhere to strict confidentiality of all information and records seen and/or heard.
- Must have the tolerance and patience for dealing with upset, angry, and/or frustrated individuals.
- Must be able to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of service to guests, VIPs, and co-workers.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or requested.
- Must have a successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.