- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, Washington, US
- Food & Beverage
- Rate of Pay:
- $16.00 per hour (plus tips)
- Closing Date:
- October 3, 2022
Responsible for the preparation and service of all espresso bar food and beverage menu items. Responsible for station setup and breakdown on a daily basis. Maintains highest standards of menu item preparation to ensure quality and consistency of all beverages served to casino guests. Maintains the highest level of guest service in accordance with established Food & Beverage SOPs.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must have basic math skills (Test Required)
- Prior experience working with the public utilizing customer relation skills preferred.
- Prior experience preparing and serving espresso-style beverages preferred.
- Prior cash handling experience utilizing a cash register or POS system in a work environment preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Food Handler’s card within 60 days from hire date.
- Must complete on the job training within 60 days from hire date.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of customer service to guests, VIP's, and co-workers.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends and/or holidays.
- Must have successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.