- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- January 28, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Dispatches Transportation Drivers utilizing a L.T.R. radio base to assign duties. Performs clerical duties for the Transportation Department, including but not limited to, answering a multi-line telephone, operating a personal computer, copier, fax, and filing alphabetical and/or numerically. Responsible for maintaining accurate daily logs in designated software program. Follows the Transportation Department’s Standard Operational Procedures (S.O.P.) and TGO policies and procedures. Helps to ensure the TGO’s properties and assets are safeguarded.
RATE OF PAY $16.00 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Ability to type 20 wpm with accuracy. (Test required)
- Ability to write concise and accurate reports. (Test required)
- Must have knowledge of basic math principles. (Test required)
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience utilizing Microsoft computer programs, i.e., Word, Excel, and Access.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working with modern office machines, including but not limited to: multi-line telephones, copy, and fax machines.
- Minimum of six (6) months prior experience working with the public utilizing guest service skills.
- Prior dispatching experience preferred.
- General knowledge of the King/Snohomish County area is preferred
- Must attend all mandatory training and/or meetings when scheduled.
- Must adhere to strict confidentiality of all departmental information both seen and/or heard.
- Must be able to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Will be responsible for delivering the highest level of guest service.
- Must be flexible to work at all TGO sites,Tulalip Resort Casino, Quil Ceda Creek Casino, Bingo, and 31st Campus.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be available to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must have a successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.