- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- December 8, 2021
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the plumbing systems, ponds, pool, and spa in the Tulalip Resort/Casino buildings, including preventative maintenance, servicing, and repair of equipment. Maintains daily log and provides reports as requested.
RATE: $28.76 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Valid Washington State Journeyman Plumbers License.
- CPO Certified.
- Familiar with Uniform Plumbing code. (Test required)
- Must have excellent math skills. (Test required)
- Minimum of three (3) years commercial journeyman plumber experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working with building codes, ordinances, and regulations of State and local authorities pertaining to plumbing.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with pools or spa’s.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with and troubleshooting and preventive maintenance on mechanical and plumbingequipment.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with service work and/or finish plumbing.
- Prior experience with CMMS preferred.
- This position is considered “safety sensitive” and will be required to undergo periodic drug/alcohol testing.
- Must possess a current valid State Drivers License and personal insurance.
- Must successfully pass an agility exam to determine physical capability to perform the essential job functions.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of customer service to guests, VIP's, and co-workers.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Must be flexible to work all gaming sites, Tulalip Resort Casino, QuilCeda Creek Casino, and Bingo.
- Must be available to work any shift day, swing, graveyard, weekends, holidays, and occasionally on call.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must have a successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.