- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Food & Beverage
- Quil Ceda Creek (QCC) Casino
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- December 9, 2021
Serves food to guests, mixes and serves drinks, stocks supplies, enters transactions into the POS system, accepts money and makes change. Maintains the highest level of customer service and food and beverage standards as determined by Food & Beverage Management.
PAY RATE: $16.00 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Graduate from a Bartending Academy preferred.
Must have basic math skills and cashier skills. (Test required)
- Two (2) years experience bartending of a full service bar.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Team members may be subject to fit for duty testing.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Class 12 Liquor permit within 60 days from date of hire.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Food Handler’s card within 60 days from date of hire.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of customer service to guests, VIP's, and co-workers.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must have successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.