- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- October 18, 2021
Responsible for maintaining all CCTV equipment for the Tulalip Resort/Casino, Quil Ceda Creek Casino, and Tulalip Bingo. Keeps Surveillance equipment operating with routine cleaning, repair, and instillation of new or replacement CCTV equipment. Responsible for keeping an accurate record of equipment malfunctions, fixing malfunctions in a timely manner, and reporting such to the Director or designee.
PAY RATE: $22.56 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Surveillance Video Network Installation and/or Systems Maintenance Certifications preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working as a Surveillance Technician in the private sector and/or gaming environment.
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience with installation and repair of Surveillance CCTV systems.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience programming, trouble-shooting and maintaining computer hardware and software.
- Must have a valid Washington State Drivers License, transportation, and possess/maintain personal automobile insurance.
- Must have physical and psychological tolerance to heights and able to perform work duties while on tall ladders and/or mechanical lifts.
- Must be able to operate motorized and/or hydraulic lifts.
- Must be available to work flexible or extended hours when necessary to complete project deadlines.
- Must attend training and/or travel as required.
- Required to work all TGO sites; the Tulalip Resort/Casino, the Quil Ceda Creek Casino, and Bingo.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift to include days, swing, grave, weekends, holidays, and occasionally on call.
- Must have a successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.
- This position is considered “safety sensitive” and will be required to undergo periodic drug/alcohol testing.