- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Food & Beverage
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- January 31, 2022
Responsible for the front of the house wine operation and team members in all Food & Beverage venues. Provides direct supervision of wine team, to include assignment of daily duties, responsibilities, and scheduling. Responsible for developing a positive work environment and well-trained team members. Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulations.
PAY RATE: $19.43
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Two (2) years of Business and/or Hospitality courses from an accredited college preferred.
- Must have exceptional knowledge of wine, world wine regions, basic vine viticulture, spirits, and service. (Test required)
- Must have strong math skills related to restaurant industry financials. (Test required)
- Minimum of four (4) years front of the house supervisory experience in a full-service restaurant/bar.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working in full-service restaurant utilizing guest service skills.
- Minimum of three (3) years cash handling experience utilizing a cash register and/or point of sale system.
- Minimum of two (2) years wine service experience in a fine dining restaurant.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must obtain Snohomish County Health Food Handler's card within 30 days from date of hire.
- Must be Class 12 certified by Washington State Liquor Control Board.
- Must have knowledge of Labor and Liquor Laws as well as Health Codes.
- Must be able to obtain the Level I Sommelier Certification (training provided) within one year of hire date.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Must attend training and/or travel as job functions and duties require.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be flexible to work all sites, Tulalip Resort Casino and Quil Ceda Creek Casino.
- Must be available to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must have a successful employment history with Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.