- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- December 9, 2021
At Tulalip Casino and Quilceda Creek Casino properties responsible for repairing, maintaining, diagnosing and troubleshooting slot machines and related equipment. Participate in the physical moving of slot machines. Run cable to designated slot machine areas and assign network ports. Perform preventative maintenance, including keeping all equipment clean and serviceable. Manually run reports from servers and management terminals as needed. Reboot equipment and identify existing ports coinciding with their port addresses. Complete projects according to deadlines as deemed by the department. Complete all departmental documentation.
PAY RATE: $21.72 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- College credits or Technical Schooling in computer, technical, and/or electronic related courses preferred.
- Must have excellent math skills. (Test required)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with data cabling (CAT5, serial), and fiber optional.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience using small hand tools.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience using electronic testing devices.
- Minimum of one (1) year computer experience using Word, Excel, and Access programs.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with hardware and software problem solving.
- Applicant will be required to successfully pass a “medium level” agility exam determining if physically capable of performing the essential functions of the position.
- Ability to work/crawl in confined places.
- Must be flexible to work both Casino sites, Tulalip Resort Casino and the Quil Ceda Creek Casino.
- Must successfully complete and pass a National Indian Gaming Commission background investigation.
- Must be able to obtain a Class A certification, and be licensed, with the Washington State Gambling Commission and the Tribal Gaming Agency.
- Must be available to work any shift to include days, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays as job duties require.
- Must have a successful employment history with Tulalip Tribes and/or employers.
- This position is considered “safety sensitive” and will be required to undergo periodic drug/alcohol testing.