- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Food & Beverage
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- October 20, 2021
Coordinates the flow of food product, ticket times, and presentation of all food items set in pick-up window. Facilitates the proper communication between the Cooks and the Front of the House team members. Assists Servers in tableside service as needed. Ensures quality service to all guests. Provides expert knowledge in Sequence of Service, menu items, preparation, wine selection and service.
PAY RATE: $16.00 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred. *If applicant does not meet education requirement, employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to meet this job requirement, as a condition of employment.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience serving or cooking in a restaurant.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must obtain and hold a valid Food Handlers card within 60 days from date of hire.
- Must be willing to obtain certification through the National Restaurant Association SERV SAFE program.
- Must be flexible to work in all venues in a similar position.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of customer service to guests, VIP's, and co-workers.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Must be flexible to work all gaming sites, Tulalip Resort Casino and the Quil Ceda Creek Casino.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must have successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.