- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- October 23, 2021
Prepares surfaces for painting, or hanging wallpaper, by washing, scraping, and sanding. Patch and repair work using caulk, putty, cement, etc. of holes and/or cracks. Protects surfaces, furniture, and floors by spreading drop clothes. Cleans area removing paint splattered, cleans and cares for all painting equipment and tools used after each project.
PAY RATE: $21.72 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years painting experience in all aspects of the field.
- Must be able to perform work duties in confined spaces.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Applicants will be required to successfully pass an agility exam with at least a “medium” physical demand level score to determine if they are physically capable to perform the needed tasks of the job.
- Must be flexible to work at all gaming sites, the Tulalip Resort Casino, Quil Ceda Creek Casino, and Bingo.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to included days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must have a successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or current and past employers.