- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- May 9, 2021
Responsible for keeping the hotel floors clean using small and large vacuums, broom and dust pan, mops, and other machinery, cleans minor spills and reports all major clean-ups to the Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor. Cleans hotel ice machines, hallways, guest elevators, guest rooms, public and private landings, stairwells, corridors, restrooms, and pool changing rooms on a continuous basis. Takes trash from small cans to outside compactor, empties all ashtrays clean, and replace them for guest use.
PAY RATE: $15.01 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.*If applicant does not meet education requirement, employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to meet this job requirement, as a condition of employment.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working with the public utilizing guest service skills.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in housekeeping, maintenance, and/or facilities field.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully pass an agility exam to determine if physically capable of performing the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to successfully complete a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends, and /or holidays.
- Must have successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.