TC/CEDARS CHEF DE CUISINE
TC/CEDARS CHEF DE CUISINE
- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Food & Beverage
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- May 9, 2021
Maintains the highest level of culinary standards as determined by the Executive Chef and the Director of Food and Beverage. Self-motivated and artistic, maintaining the highest level of standards through creative, personalized menu development. Supervises the overall success of the Food and Beverage operation, adhering to the standards and expectations of food quality, freshness and presentations. Oversees the daily administrative and operations tasks of the Cedars restaurant, including financial management and analysis, sanitation and safety. Establishes with staff, good work ethics. Motivates, trains, develops and directs all employees to accomplish the goals and objectives of the operation to the satisfaction of the customers. Provides exceptional Food and Beverage customer experience. Solves problems professionally, rapidly and fairly.
Pay Rate: $29.18 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Two (2) years of accredited courses in Business and/or Hospitality preferred.
- Two (2) years Culinary education preferred.
- Strong math skills related to Department industry financials. (Test required)
- Must have knowledge of computers and POS systems.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills. (Test required)
- Must exhibit professional cooking skills through a required cooking test with verbal evaluation. (Test required)
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a Sous Chef or equivalent in a quality high volume restaurant.
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience as a cook in a quality high volume restaurant.
- Must be certified with National Restaurant Association SERV SAFE Food Protection Certification Course with in 3 months of hire.
- Knowledge for HAACP – Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point preferred.
- Knowledge of Labor Laws, Health codes & some liquor laws.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of customer service to guests, VIP's, and co-workers.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Must be flexible to work both Casino sites, the Tulalip Resort Casino and the Quil Ceda Creek Casino.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays
- Must have a successful employment history with Tulalip Tribes and / or other employers.