- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Tulalip Bingo
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- April 12, 2021
Operate cash register, prepare and prep daily sandwiches, salads, deserts, plus serve meals from hot line area. Required using numerous equipment; broiler, fryers and grill areas as requested by shift supervisor. You will be learning to prepare the cooking of daily specials, soups, some baking. End of shift all required cleaning of equipment used during the shift and the restocking and setting up of items for next shift.
PAY RATE: $13.50 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred. * If applicant does not meet this education requirement, employer will allow six (6) months from date of hire to meet this requirement as a condition of employment.
- Prior cash handling experience preferred.
- Prior experience working with the public preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the handling or preparing of food.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a Food Handles Card, or obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must have a successful employment history with Tulalip Tribal and/or other employment entities.