- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- March 1, 2021
Responsible for providing uniformed team members with an adequate number of uniforms. Maintains monthly inventory records, provides Finance with accurate monthly inventory information, and receiving and storage of team member uniforms. Prepares dry-cleaning wardrobe items for pickup and drop off.
PAY RATE: $14.35 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred. *If applicant does not meet education requirement, employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to obtain this job requirement as a condition of employment.
- Minimum of six (6) months guest service experience.
- Prior experience conducting monthly and daily inventory preferred.
- Must be 18 year years or older.
- Must attend training and team member meetings as required.
- Must successfully pass an agility exam to determine if physically capable of performing the essential functions of the job.
- Tolerance and patience for coping with stress in a fast paced environment.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of customer service to guests, VIP's, and co-workers.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Must be flexible to work all TGO sites, Tulalip Resort Casino, Bingo, and Quil Ceda Creek Casino.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be available to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must have successful employment history with The Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.