- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- October 20, 2021
Responsible for the electrical systems in the Tulalip Casino buildings, including preventative maintenance, servicing and repair of equipment. Maintain daily log and provide reports as requested.
PAY RATE: $31.64 per hour
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess a Journeyman Inside Wireman License.
- Must have excellent math skills. (Test required)
- Minimum one (1) year job-related journeyman experience.
- Minimum one (1) year experience with building system HVAC, electrical distribution, control and central automation, fire protection, and preventive maintenance.
- This position is considered “safety sensitive” and will be required to undergo periodic drug/alcohol testing.
- Must possess a current valid State Drivers License.
- Applicants will be required to successfully pass a “medium level” agility exam determining if physically capable of performing the needed tasks of the position.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of customer service to guests, VIP's, and co-workers.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Must be flexible to work both Casino sites, the Tulalip Resort Casino and the Quil Ceda Creek Casino.
- Must be available to work any shift day, swing, graveyard, weekends, holidays, and occasionally on call.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must have a successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.