- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Food & Beverage
- Quil Ceda Creek (QCC) Casino
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- January 20, 2021
Responsible for the preparation of and/or service of all menu items in assigned food venues. Operation of a cash register and/or POS system. Responsible for expediting and delivery service to guests of all fast food menu items. Responsible for inspecting all food orders prior to delivery to ensure excellence in the presentation of all foods served to casino guests. Responsible for station setup, breakdown, maintenance of cooking equipment, portioning and dish room duties as necessary. Maintains the highest level of guest service in accordance with established Food & Beverage SOPs.
Pay Rate: $13.50 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred. *If applicant does not meet this requirement, employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to meet this job requirement, as a condition of employment.
- Must be able to receive money and make change using the point of sales system. (Test required)
- Prior experience utilizing a cash register or POS system in a restaurant or retail setting preferred.
- Prior experience in a fast food and/or deli environment preparing and serving hot and cold menu items preferred.
- Prior experience working with the public utilizing guest service skills preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must obtain Health Food Handler’s Permit within 60 days of hire.
- Must complete on the job training within 60 days of hire.
- Must be flexible to work all Food & Beverage venues in a similar position.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift to include days, swing, graveyard, weekends and / or holidays.
- Must have a successful employment history with Tulalip Tribes and/or other employment entities.