- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Food & Beverage
- Quil Ceda Creek (QCC) Casino
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- March 16, 2020
Serves food and drinks to guests demonstrating and promoting positive guest relations. Works with a point of sale system, accepts money, and makes changes when needed. Assists Bartender with stocking, making coffee, and general cleaning.
COMPENSATION: $13.50 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred. * If applicant does not meet education requirement, employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to meet this job requirement, as a condition of employment.
- Must have basic math skills. (test required)
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working with the public utilizing customer relation skills.
- Minimum of six (6) months working experience serving beer, wine and cocktails in a restaurant, lounge or casino setting.
- Minimum of six (6) months cashiering experience.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to lift and carry a servers tray weighing up to 30 lbs. on a continuous basis.
- Team members may be subject to fit for duty testing.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Food Handler’s card within 60 days from hire date.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Class 12 Liquor permit within 60 days from hire date.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends and/or holidays.
- Must have successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.