- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Food & Beverage
- Quil Ceda Creek (QCC) Casino
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- November 19, 2019
Washes dishes, pots, pans, and utensils utilizing an automatic dishwasher and/or a 3-compartment sink as necessary. Keeps dish room, walk-in refrigerator/freezer, and food storage areas neat, clean and organized. Assists with food preparation as directed when other duties do not require attention.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred. *If applicant does not meet this requirement, employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to meet this job requirement, as a condition of employment.
- Previous dishwashing experience preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Team members may be subject to fit for duty testing.
- Must obtain Health Food Handler’s Permit within 60 days of hire.
- Must be able to learn how to operate and maintain an automatic dishwasher.
- Must be able to learn sanitation and safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift to include days, swing, graveyard, weekends and / or holidays.
- Must have a successful employment history with Tulalip Tribes and/or other employment entities.