- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Food & Beverage
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- January 23, 2020
Responsible for the preparation and service of all menu items in the Carvery and/or Portable Carvery Cart to include deep frying, grilling, broiling, and steaming. Responsible for station setup, breakdown, and dish room duties. Maintains high standards of menu item preparation to ensure excellence in the presentation of all foods served to casino guest. Maintains the highest level of guest service in accordance with established Food & Beverage standard operating procedures. Operation of cash register and/or point of sale system.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred. * If applicant does not meet education requirement, employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to meet this job requirement as a condition of employment.
- Successful completion of Guest Service and/or Cash Handling training may be considered in lieu of experience requirements.
- Must have basic math skills. (Test Required)
- Minimum of six (6) months cash handling experience or successful completion of training.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working with the public utilizing guest service skills or completion of training.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must obtain and hold a Health Food Handler’s Permit within 60 days from date of hire.
- Must be flexible to work all Food & Beverage venues in a similar position.
- Must be flexible to work both Casino sites, the Tulalip Resort Casino and the Quil Ceda Creek Casino.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must have successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.