- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Food & Beverage
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- October 18, 2019
Coordinates the flow of food product, ticket times, and presentation of all food items set in pick-up window. Facilitates the proper communication between the Cooks and the Front of the House team members. Assist Servers in tableside service as needed. Ensure quality service to all guests. Provide expert knowledge in Sequence of Service, menu items, preparation, and service.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred *If applicant does not meet education requirement, employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to meet this job requirement, as a condition of employment.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience serving or cooking in a restaurant.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Food Handler’s card within 60 days from date of hire.
- Must be willing to obtain certification through the National Restaurant Association SERV SAFE program.
- Must be flexible to work both Casino sites, the Tulalip Resort Casino and the Quil Ceda Creek Casino.
- Must be able to successfully complete either a tribal, state, or federal background investigation.
- Must be able to obtain a Hotel Permit per Regulation 12 with the Tulalip Gaming Agency.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends, and /or holidays
- Must have successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.