- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA
- Food & Beverage
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Closing Date:
- August 22, 2019
Prepares all food items both hot and cold. Making sauces, soups, and roasted meats. Understands basic cooking procedures: cooking, braising, poaching, steaming, roasting, baking, sauté, pan and deep frying, portion cut, and filleting meats and seafood. Uses convection and holding ovens while maintaining high standards of quality and appearance of all food prepared and served.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.*If applicant does not meet this education requirement, employer will allow 6 moths from date of hire to meet this job requirement, as a condition of employment.
- Successful completion of a culinary training program may be considered in lieu of the experience requirements.
- Minimum of six (6) months working experience as a prep cook.
- Experience in high production Casual and Buffet style cooking.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must obtain and hold a Food Handler’s card within 60 days from date of hire.
- Must have knowledge of HACCP.
- Must be flexible to work all venues in a similar position.
- Must be flexible to work both Casino sites, the Tulalip Resort Casino and the Quil Ceda Creek Casino.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must have a successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.