- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA
- Food & Beverage
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Closing Date:
- August 22, 2019
Prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner cooking to order for Team Dining Room. Understands and prepares product using basic cooking procedures, Prep work, sauté, broiler, roasting, baking, and fry cooking.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred. *If applicant does not meet education requirement, employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to meet this job requirement, as a condition of employment.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in fast food cooking.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in grilling, broiling, deep frying, sautéing, steaming, and prep work.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must posses a Food Handler’s permit, or obtain one within 60 days of hire.
- Must be flexible to work at all gaming sites, i.e., The Tulalip Resort/Casino, Quil Ceda Creek Casino, and Tulalip Bingo.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends and/or holidays.
- Must have a successful employment history with Tulalip Tribes and/or other employment entities.