- Job ID:
- Req No:
- Tulalip, WA, US
- Food & Beverage
- Tulalip Resort Casino (TRC)
- Job Type:
- Closing Date:
- June 5, 2019
Maintains the highest level of culinary standards as determined by the Executive Chef, Director of Food & Beverage, and TRC guests. Provides an exceptional dining experience for guests. Prepares stocks, sauces, and soups. Sautés, pan-frying, poaching, steaming, roasting, grilling, simmering, wood char broiler, wok cooking, and braising. Properly preps and cooks various meats, poultry, fish, and other seafood.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.*If applicant does not meet this education requirement, the employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to obtain the requirement as a condition of employment.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience working in a full service dinner house as a Line Cook, or two (2) years experience in a buffet/catering kitchen as a cook.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience grilling, broiling, steaming, and sautéing of foods.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience cooking seafood, breakfast and fry cook menu items.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must obtain and hold a Food Handler’s card within 60 days from date of hire.
- Must have knowledge of HACCP.
- Must have knowledge of Health Codes and Liquor Laws/
- Must be flexible to work all venues in a similar position.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of customer service to guests, VIP's, and co-workers.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Must be flexible to work both Casino sites, the Tulalip Resort Casino and the Quil Ceda Creek Casino.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends and /or holidays.
- Must have successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.